princessofgeeks: (WaiteSmithFool)
[personal profile] princessofgeeks posting in [community profile] beingpagan
My beliefs seem to be perennially under construction, and in those online "What's Your Religion?" quizzes I test as a Unitarian, but I have spent a lot of time reading up on the modern Wiccan revival, and the single most useful thing to come out of the New Age for me has been the tarot revival.

I have been a solitary student of the tarot since 1991, and studying it and using it has led me into a bunch of interesting places.

Other than that, I really do relate to the "as long as you harm none, do as you will" type of rule.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone, and I totally missed all the recent drama! I guess that's a Good Thing.

(Postscript: My Dreamwidth journal is mostly about X-rated fanfiction, so don't feel compelled to read it or subscribe to me or anything, unless that's also Your Thing. I won't take offense.)

Date: 2009-12-01 12:20 am (UTC)
senmut: Two seahorse-shaped water splashes facing each other (Default)
From: [personal profile] senmut
Hi there. I'm already hanging out on your journal, so coolness.

Date: 2009-12-01 12:49 am (UTC)
From: [personal profile] iamfate
Hello! Welcome to the community.
Actually, the recent drama was on [community profile] pagans which was started by a friend of ours. She was attacked by quite a few members (one of which tried to take the drama here.) and she got so upset she deleted it... so we decided to take the reigns and see where things got here. We're already off to a better start!

Profile

Being Pagan: All aspects of our lives

November 2009

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
29 30     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 10:54 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios